Extremely Salty Pasta (7% ATK) / 5% ATK
5% ATK Card x2 or Crit Chance
5% ATK Card x2 or Crit Chance
While this setup is not ideal in terms of chain skill activation, it is currently the top damaging Dark Mono composition. Using Lilith as lead gives you the ability to perform (3) Chain Skills.
Timing of Lilith’s Secondary Skill (Darkness Spike) during high impact chains is crucial for optimal damage output due to the 6 seconds of Defense reduction.
Lilith > Beth > Lupina/Arabelle.
An easier, effortless playstyle to this composition uses Beth as the lead hero. This playstyle offers a “face-tanking” method during certain Raids such as the Invader Commander, allowing for continuous attacks with little to no movement. Due to Beth’s passive shield generation (via Predator) and Special Ability (Battle Instinct), she can survive nearly any attack without needing to move, allowing for maximum damage output. The drawback to this is the reduction from (3) Chain Skills to (2). However, the damage reduction is nearly negligible.
• Beth is a Melee powerhouse, capable of both dealing and sustaining an immense amount of damage. Her Chain Skill (Dark Invasion) offers a 40% increase to her attack while her Special Ability provides both a damage increase as well as an incoming damage reduction (15% up to 60%). Her Party Buff (+50% Melee Attack) further boosts her own damage as well as the damage of both Lilith and Lupina. Finally, Predator generates a shield based on 10% of Beth’s damage dealt as well as applying a 20% Dark Resistance Reduction debuff to the enemy, increasing damage dealt by the entire team.
• Lilith further boosts the Melee Damage buff from 50% to 100% through her own Party Buff, affecting herself, Beth and Lupina. Lilith’s Secondary skill (Darkness Spike) applies Demon Queen’s Emblem which reduces the enemy’s Defense and increasing Lilith’s attack by 20% for 6 seconds (via Special Ability, Demolition). This debuff will stack with Beth’s Dark Resistance Reduction debuff. Furthermore, using Darkness Spike in conjunction with her Chain Skill (Demon Clutch) will heal HP for all party members by 20%. Her weapon’s passive ability reduces her own damage taken by 20% as well as lowering Darkness Spike’s skill regeneration time to 5 seconds, allowing a near-constant application of Darkness Spike since it lasts for 6 seconds.
• Arabelle is Dark Element’s Glass Cannon. While she doesn’t benefit from Beth and Lilith’s Melee Attack increase, she does provide +50% Damage increase to Dark Attack, benefiting every member of the team. Her Special Ability, as well as her personal and weapon passive abilities, only affect her own damage and movement speed and do not benefit anyone else in the Party.
• Like Arabelle, Lupina doesn’t offer much in terms of utility aside from increasing the entire party’s Crit Hit Chance by 36%. Her personal and weapon passive abilities only further her own damage. Fortunately, being a Melee Damage dealer (who attacks from a distance), she benefits from the +100% Melee Damage provided by both Beth and Lilith. Additionally, she benefits from Arabelle’s +50% increase to Dark Attack.
• Minotaur’s Necklace is the ideal choice for one or more heroes, but can be difficult to obtain numerous MLB copies due to the amount of Change Stones needed to roll for Dark damage increase.
• Mirror Earring of Nobility is an almost equally viable choice.
• Sharp Shooter should be used for any hero lacking either of the aforementioned accessories.
• 5☆ Ice Witch T-shirts on the player-controlled Melee character (Beth and/or Lilith).
• 5☆ Mouse Nari Cushion on Arabelle.
• 5☆ Invader Mothership Replica or 5☆ Sample Statue of Bravery (dependent on current boss HP) on the remaining heroes (Lupina, Lilith, Beth).
• Yuze Photocard Set (any hero).
• Extremely Salty Pasta (7% ATK) should be used on the player-controlled hero.
• 5% ATK Cards can fill any vacant slot.
• Crit Chance cards can be used in place of ATK cards for Lupina and/or Arabelle if desired.